CLICK HERE FOR REPLACEMENT FILTER CARTRIDGES
Click to View More Info and Video!
FiltreteT Model 3US-AS01 Standard Faucet Water System. Includes filter head assembly, mounting hardware, plumbing connectors and 2,000 gallon capacity water filter cartridge.
The FiltreteT Standard Faucet Water System fits neatly under the kitchen sink. It provides great tasting water and has a convenient shut-off valve for no mess filter replacement. The FiltreteT Standard Faucet Water Filter reduces sediment, including sand, silt, particulates and rust. It also reduces chlorine taste and odor. The system is tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine, taste and odor.
- 6 month filter life
- Operating temperature - 40-100F
- Operating pressure - 25-125 psi
- Rated flow - 2 gpm
- Capacity: 2,000 gallons
- 5 micron nominal removal - better sediment removal with lower micron rating
- For cold water use only
- Maintains water flow
- Quick, no mess filter change - no tools required!
- Filter directly from existing faucet
- Overall system height - 12" - approximately 3" clearance needed below for filter change
You will need an adjustable wrench and a screw driver.
* Turn off the cold water supply and remove supply line to faucet using wrench
* Install push-in fittings to faucet and cold water supply line
* Install filter mounting bracket to area under sink
* Install filter to mounting bracket
* Cut tubing "to length" to fit between filter and supply line and from filter to faucet
* Connect the tubing
* Turn on water supply and enjoy cleaner, better tasting water
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Installation
- Easy to Maintain
- Excellent instructions
- Excellent Kit
- Good Tasting Water
- Works Quickly
- City Water
- Removes Smell
- Under The Bathroom Sink
Comments about 3M Filtrete Model 3US-AS01 Standard Faucet Water System:
Needed better water in the bathroom (already had filter in kitchen). Great kit with everything in it. Pretty darn good instructions. Love the contemporary connections and connectors. Took out the sour taste and sulphorous smell of the local water. Really, really fine!