Swift Green Replacement for SubZero 4204490 Refrigerator Filter. Replaces Sub-Zero #4204490, and #4290510 Filters and Fits in Pro 48 Series Refrigerators. Fits Sub-Zero PRO 48 refrigeration system. Insure that you and your family are getting great tasting ice. This premium quality filter does an outstanding job of reducing contaminants, as well as chlorine taste and odor.
- High quality, inexpensive alternative to factory original filter
- Made in Canada
- Manufactured by leading supplier of OEM replacement filters and parts
- Carbon filter built with environmentally friendly & conscience process
- Great value - lower cost than comparable "OEM" filter
- Keeps fluoride in water
WHY CHOOSE SWIFT GREEN FILTERS?
Compared to conventional carbon-based filters, Swift Green filter products are environmentally friendly. Conventional carbon filters are produced by a burning process called open pit charring, which releases pollution and greenhouse gas emissions into the air. Swift Green filter components are produced with a new technology that carbonizes dried coconut shells in an enclosed self-sustaining system, while capturing and converting the emissions into useful thermal energy.
The Swift Green SGF-ZS48 is compatible with the following obsolete or alternate filter part numbers:
How To Install The Swift Green SGF-ZS48 Filter:
- Lift the grille assembly to access the water filter. To lift the grille, pull out on the bottom edge of the grille and tilt the grille frame forward.
- Slowly rotate the old filter cartridge 1/4 turn counterclockwise to disengage. Gently twist until the cartridge is free from base. DO NOT PULL.
- Line up new cartridge so that the locking tabs can be inserte info the filter head.
- Rotate the filter cartridge into the base about 1/4 clockwise until it stops. DO NOT overtighten.
- After the new filter cartridge is installed, the first full bucket of ice produced should be discarded. This will help clean the water system and clear air from the line.