The aftermarket Swift Green SGF-F1 Filter is used in refrigerators by Frigidaire, Kenmore and others. It is designed to replace the WF1CB. The SGF-F1 filter creates better tasting water for drinking and making beverages as well as clean, clearer, healthy ice.
- High quality, cost-effective alternative to factory original
- Easy installation and operation
- Helps reduce chlorine taste and odor
- Helps reduce contaminants found in tap water and improves its quality
- Manufactured by leading supplier of OEM replacement filters and parts
- Carbon filter built with environmentally friendly & conscious process
- Keeps fluoride in water
- Made in Canada
WHY CHOOSE SWIFT GREEN FILTERS?
Compared to conventional carbon-based filters, Swift Green filter products are environmentally friendly. Conventional carbon filters are produced by a burning process called open pit charring, which releases pollution and greenhouse gas emissions into the air. Swift Green filter components are produced with a new technology that carbonizes dried coconut shells in an enclosed self-sustaining system, while capturing and converting the emissions into useful thermal energy.
The Swift Green SGF-F1 is compatible with the following obsolete or alternate filter part numbers:
How To Install The Swift Green SGF-F1 Filter:
- Unscrew filter cup by turning gently counterclockwise. Emtpy water in cup
- Pull the old filter straight down and discard
- Place the new filter in the filter cup - with side with O-rings facing up
- Push filter/filter cup assemby into filter head
- Twist assembly clockwise to tighten into housing
- Run water from the dispenser for 3 minutes (about 1-1/2 gallons) to clear the system and prevent sputtering
- Press and hold reset water filter button if your fridge has one
- Replace filter every 6 months