The aftermarket Swift Green SGF-BO52 is used in refrigerators by Bosch and others. The WSB-1 is designed to replace the Bosch 640565 filter. It creates better tasting water for drinking and making beverages as well as clean, clearer, healthy ice.
- High quality, cost-effective alternative to factory original
- Easy installation and operation
- Helps reduce chlorine taste and odor
- Helps reduce contaminants found in tap water and improves its quality
- Manufactured by leading supplier of OEM replacement filters and parts
- Carbon filter built with environmentally friendly & conscious process
- Keeps fluoride in water
- Made in Canada
WHY CHOOSE SWIFT GREEN FILTERS?
Compared to conventional carbon-based filters, Swift Green filter products are environmentally friendly. Conventional carbon filters are produced by a burning process called open pit charring, which releases pollution and greenhouse gas emissions into the air. Swift Green filter components are produced with a new technology that carbonizes dried coconut shells in an enclosed self-sustaining system, while capturing and converting the emissions into useful thermal energy.
The Swift Green SGF-BO52 is compatible with the following obsolete or alternate filter part numbers:
How To Install The Swift Green SGF-BO52 Filter:
- Disconnect the refrigerator water supply and unplug the refrigerator
- Push the button at the top of the filter case and remove the case from the compartment
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise
- Pull the filter straight out and discard
- Remove the protective cap from the new filter
- Push the new filter into the fridge until it stops
- Twist the new filter a quarter-turn clockwise
- Replace the filter case back into the compartment
- Reconnect the refrigerator water supply and plug the refrigerator back in