The factory original Samsung Aqua-Pure Plus Water Filter (DA29-00003G) is used in refrigerators by Samsung, Kenmore and others. The DA29-00003G filter creates better tasting water for drinking and making beverages as well as clean, clearer, healthy ice. The DA29-00003G can replace part numbers DA29-00003A, DA29-00003B, DA29-00003F, and offers the highest level of purification.
- Original OEM product
- Easy installation and operation
- Helps reduce chlorine taste and odor
- Helps reduce contaminants found in tap water and improves its quality
- Tested by NSF International against Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor and particulate
- Tested by NSF International against Standard 53 for the reduction of Cysts, Turbidity, Lead, Asbestos, Benzene, Carbofuran, p-Dichlorobenzene and Mercury.
The Samsung DA29-00003G is compatible with the following obsolete or alternate filter part numbers:
How To Install The Samsung DA29-00003G Filter:
- Remove old filter cartridge by grasping and turning to the left about 1/4 turn
- Apply the month sticker (included) to the catridge as a reminder to replace the filter with 6 months and remove red cap
- Align unlabeled side of filter with the indictor line so that it can be inserted into the filter cover
- Turn the catridge 1/4 turn to the right to lock it into place - you will feel a stop and the locked symbol should now be lined up with the indicator line
- Run water through the dispenser for 5 minutes to purge the system
- Press and hold ice type and child lock button simultaneously to reset filter indicator if your fridge has one