The factory original Frigidaire PureSource3 Filter (WF3CB) is used in refrigerators by Frigidaire and others. The WF3CB filter creates better tasting water for drinking and making beverages as well as clean, clearer, healthy ice.
- Original OEM product
- Easy installation and operation
- Helps reduce chlorine taste and odor
- Helps reduce contaminants found in tap water and improves its quality
- Tested by NSF International against Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor and particulate
- Tested by NSF International against Standard 53 for the reduction of lead, cysts, turbidity and other chemicals and impurities
The Frigidaire WF3CB is compatible with the following obsolete or alternate filter part numbers:
How To Install The Frigidaire WF3CB Filter:
- Turn Off the ice maker by raising the wire signal arm.
- Remove the filter by pushing on the end/face of the filter.
- Slide the old water filter cartridge straight out of the housing and discard it.
- Using the alignment guide, slide it gently into the filter housing until it stops against the snap-in connector at the back of the housing.
- Push firmly until the cartridge snaps into place (you should hear a click as the cartridge engages the snap-in connector).
- Press a drinking glass against the water dispenser while checking for any leaks at the filter housing. Any spurts and sputters that occur as the system purges air out of the dispenser system are normal
- After filling one glass of water, continue flushing the system for about four (4) minutes
- Turn On the ice maker by lowering the wire signal arm
- Press and hold the Water Filter button on the Ice & Water Dispenser control panel for three seconds. When the display changes from Red to Green, the status has been reset