Consumers use the Frigidaire WF2CB water filter in their Frigidaire, Electrolux and Kenmore Pure Advantage and PureSource2 Ice and Water Filtration Systems. As it meets NSF International Standards 42 and 53, it reduces dangerous and distasteful contaminants that might be present in the water. Chlorine, cysts, turbidity, chemicals and other particulates stay trapped in the filter. Replacing the filter every six months ensures a water flow rate of half a gallon per minute. The filter may need to be replaced sooner if it reaches its filtration capacity of 400 gallons or if the flow rate or water quality decreases.
- factory original product
- meets NSF International Standards 42 and 53
- reduces contaminants like chlorine, rust, cysts, turbidity and other particulates
- handles 30 - 100 PSI and 33 - 100 °F
- filters up to 400 gallons
- flow rate of 0.5 GPM
- replace every 6 months
The Frigidaire WF2CB is compatible with the following obsolete or alternate filter part numbers:
How To Install The Frigidaire WF2CB Filter:
- Turn off the icemaker using the power switch
- Press the filter release button adjacent to the old filter - discard old filter
- Push the new filter straight into the filter receiver until you hear a double "click"
- Turn the power back on to the icemaker
- Reset the change water indicator by referring to instructions in your owners manual
- Replace the filter once every 6 months