The factory original Electrolux EWF2CBPA Filter fit refrigerators by Electrolux with the Pure Advantage Ice and Water Fitration System. This filter will fit all ICON side-by-side models.
- Original OEM product
- Easy installation and operation
- Helps reduce chlorine taste and odor
- Helps reduce contaminants found in tap water and improves its quality
- Tested by NSF International against Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor and particulate
- Tested by NSF International against Standard 53 for the reduction of lead, cysts, turbidity and other chemicals and impurities
The Electrolux EWF2CBPA is compatible with the following obsolete or alternate filter part numbers:
How To Install The Electrolux EWF2CBPA Filter:
- Turn off the icemaker using the power switch
- Press the filter release button adjacent to the old filter - discard old filter
- Push the new filter straight into the filter receiver until you hear a double "click"
- Turn the power back on to the icemaker
- Reset the change water indicator by referring to instructions in your owners manual
- Replace the filter once every 6 months