GE Universal Inline Water Filter (GXRTQ) - will Be Replaced by GXRTDR, which uses 1/4" quick connects instead of thumb-latch push-in couplings found on this filter.
- Filter Reduces Unpleasant Taste and Odor While Minimizing Dirt, Rust and Sediment
- 25 Min. - 125 Max. (psi) Feed Water Pressure
- 35 - 100 (°F) Feed Water Temperature
- 0.5 (gpm) Filtered Water Flow
- Activated Carbon Filter Provides Clean Tasting Water and Ice
- 6 Month Filter Life with Filter Change Indicator (Sticker)
Quick Connect Fittings Allow for Easy Installation
Auto Shut-Off Allow for Easy Filter Change Out
This GE GXRTQ water filter meets NSF / ANSI standard 42 for the reduction of
- Chlorine Class I
You should replace your GE GXRTQ refrigerator water filter every six months or if your water has a bad taste or odor.
Caution: The filter must be proteched against freezing. Failure to do so may result in cracking of the filter and water leakage. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of uknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Warranty- 30-Day limited Warranty. See written warranty for full details.