A washable filter economically provides clean indoor air. With a MERV 5 rating, its electrostatic media attracts and removes large mold, dust and pollen particles. The filter includes no permeable foam or metal materials. It lasts a lifetime because it will not degrade or corrode. For clean indoor air, vacuum the filter once a month and wash it every three months. To wash it, remove the filter and spray with a hose in the opposite direction of airflow. Allow it to dry completely, then replace it for clean indoor air.
- MERV 5
- electrostatic media captures large mold, dust, pollen and dirt particles
- stage loading, peak and valley design increases r's efficiency
- foam and metal free guarantee dependable service for life
- replace every three months
- 20” x 20” x 1" nominal size
- 19-¾” x 19-¾” x 7/8" actual size