Fiberglass panel filters provide affordable alternatives to pleated filters. Their MERV 4 rating and light adhesive layer reduces indoor contaminants like large pollen, dust, dirt and odor particles. The double-skinned fiberglass media bonds to the chipboard frame. This design eliminates the need for metal supports and improves the filter's performance. When replaced monthly, fiberglass panel filters inexpensively reduce airborne contaminants in homes with light to medium dust and dirt conditions.
- rated MERV 4 and UL Class 2
- uses a layer of adhesive to trap large dirt, pollen, dust and odor particles
- double skinned media and sturdy chipboard frame increases the filter's performance
- replace monthly in light to medium dust conditions
- package of 12 filters provides up to one year of clean indoor air
- 16” x 24” x 1" nominal size
- 15-7/8" x 23-7/8" x 7/8" actual size