A fiberglass panel filter helps you breathe better. Rated MERV 4, the filter uses a light adhesive to trap large particles like dust, dirt, pollen and odor. The premium grade, fiberglass media bonds securely to the chipboard frame. A double-skinned design provides strength without metal supports. Replacing the filter once a month allows the home's HVAC system to operate more efficiently as it provides cleaner indoor air.
- rated MERV 4 and UL Class 2
- light adhesive on the media's surface reduces large indoor air pollutants like dirt, dust, pollen and odor
- double skinned fiberglass resists compression and bonds securely to chipboard frame
- monthly replacement recommended
- pack of 12 disposable filters provides up to one year of healthy indoor air and HVAC efficiency
- 16” x 20” x 1" nominal size
- 15-7/8" x 19-7/8" x 7/8" actual size